Our Youth Ministry is organised so as to help our younger brothers and sisters maintain a constant Christian witness at school, home,and church and at play, whilst encouraging them in their faith.The Ministry embraces students in all categories and the young men and women especially within the age category of thirteen (13) and about thirty (30) years.
It seeks to:
- Prepare members to be examples to their peers in speech and conduct and thereby glorifying God with their lives,
- Equip the growing adolescents and youth to mature to model adults ready for the work of the ministry and future leadership roles for effective ministry in the Church,
- Offer a platform for the required guidance and counseling for students in areas of career choice, transition from one educational level to another, effective study life in school, job opportunities, placement and related issues, relationships, etc.
- Rescue the perishing especially our peers in the various schools, communities and even in the Church,
- Provide an avenue for the youth to put to good use the gifts and abilities that God has placed in them.
YOUTH MINISTRY - DISTRICT EXECUTIVES
- Leader - Elder Anthony Baah
- Asst. Leader - Deac. Samuel G. Amoako
DISTRICT LEADER: ELDER TONY BAAH
- Raymond Ekpale - Twi Service
- Charlotte F. Amuakwa - Twi Service
- Abena Fordjour - English Service
- Emmanuel Albright - English Service
The need to affect our peers positively with the Word of God through various means that would be easily acceptable whilst at the same time making our members much more useful led the Ministry to create various departments. These include:
- Drama and Choreography;
- Prayer and Evangelism;
- Writers and Debaters;
- Organizing; and
- Christian Education departments.
These were to ensure that various programs of the Ministry were effectively packaged for maximum impact.